There is something which job seekers should do and not do during job interviews. Such dos and don't dos are here summarized for you:
• Be specialized in an occupational field and have work experience in that field.
• Be precise and accurate when describing the nature of your previous job(s), use technical terms and statistical figures as much as possible.
• Be honest with your work history, personal profile and especially your salary.
• Be multilingual; take up foreign language proficiency courses.
DON'T DOS :
• Do not hop from one job to another frequently without good reasons.
• Do not badmouth about your previous boss or company.
• Do not judge a job only by the pay it offers.
• Do not hesitate to work for long hours.